Georgia Chapter of GAPNA
Specialties
Family
Practice Setting
Davis Family Health LLC. Located in the MedCare Health Clinic building. My clinic offers clinical opportunities for NP, RN, and MA students. I was open during the COVID pandemic and will remain open. I am a Family Nurse Practitioner with a DNP. I see pediatrics to the elderly. Most of my clients are on Medicaid and Hispanic. I do minor surgeries, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Department of Transportation Physicals (CME), and Suboxone Program. I work with a Chiropractor and a team of Massage Therapists as well. We aim to treat all levels of health.
Preceptorship Description
I am also a university-level Professor. I am here to assist you with all your educational needs.
Specialties
Family
Practice Setting
I work in a Pediatric Diabetes Center, treating children and young adults with both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Preceptorship Description
I do not see patients every day, all day. This has become more limited due to COVID-19 and limited clinic space.
Specialties
Family, Acute Care, Adult
Practice Setting
Emergency room
Preceptorship Description
I work in a rural ER. There is a lot of hands on practice and variety of patients.
Specialties
Adult, Family, Gerontological, Women's Health
Practice Setting
Primary care setting also women’s health.
Preceptorship Description
Professional dedicated Preceptor in a stress free environment
Specialties
Family, Psychiatric / Mental Health
Practice Setting
Community Health Center clinic setting. I am dual certified in family practice and psychiatric mental health. The majority of our clientele are indigent, uninsured or under insured.
Preceptorship Description
A typical day will include approximately 75% psych/substance abuse and the other 25% chronic and acute medical issues.
Specialties
Acute Care, Pediatric
Practice Setting
Pediatric cardiac intensive care
Preceptorship Description
20 bed pediatric cardiac intensive care unit. Will accept APP students with Pediatric critical care and/or cardiology nursing experience.
Specialties
Family, Adult
Practice Setting
We are a small primary care practice
Preceptorship Description
I am willing to precept students needing primary care clinical experience
Specialties
Adult, Family
Practice Setting
Primary care and hormone optimization clinic
Preceptorship Description
I am located in East Mesa / Gilbert area. I take a holistic approach focusing on wellness
Specialties
Psychiatric / Mental Health
Practice Setting
Out pt Psych, adult population. Telepsych and office. No in-pt currently. Plan to offer Suboxone starting next month.
Preceptorship Description
A wide variety of clients. MDD, psychosis, bi-polar, ASDO, addictions, eating disorders, trauma, narcolepsy and co-morbid diseases.
Specialties
Family, Adult, Gerontological, Pediatric, Women's Health, Psychiatric / Mental Health
Practice Setting
Family Practice
Preceptorship Description
Family Medicine, all ages, work T/TH/F 7-7.