Advancing Dementia Care to the Next Level
2019 Georgia GAPNA Annual Continuing Education Conference
- Full Breakfast provided
- Learn about the latest advancements and strategies in Dementia Care from nationally recognized experts in the field
- An invaluable opportunity to network with professionals and industry organizations sharing a common mission to improve the lives of older adults.
- Full Lunch-Non-CE Product Theater Provided by Platinum Sponsors
- Awesome Raffle Prizes to benefit the Penny Maynard Scholarship
- Spirit of GAPNA Award Presentation
- 2-Breaks w Refreshments
- Dementia Care Related Exhibitors
Keynote Speaker: James J. Lah, MD, PhD (Jim), Clinical Core Director, Emory ADRC; Co-Director, GA Memory Net
Innovations in Alzheimer’s Care. Dr. Lah will present an overview of current & future state of Alzheimer's Disease & related dementias
Highlighted Speaker: David Loring, PhD – Neuropsychology Program Director, Emory Brain Health Center
Beyond the Mini-Cog; taking Dx to the next level. Dr. Loring will present an overview of Neuropsychological Testing
- Book your group rate for GAPNA 2019 Room Block
- You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
GAPNA 2019 Room Block
- Start date: 2/22/19
- End date: 2/23/19
- Last day to book: 1/25/19
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate: Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel for 175.00 USD per night
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
The deadline to cancel a registration is Feb. 16, 2019. All cancellations must be made in writing (mail or email) and will not be accepted by telephone. A $50 administrative fee will be charged on any cancellation after Feb. 17th, 2019. No refunds will be given after Feb. 21, 2019.
Your organization is cordially invited to participate as an exhibitor at the 2019 Georgia GAPNA Annual Continuing Education Conference. This meeting provides valuable opportunities for interaction with professionals and industry organizations that all have a common mission to improve the lives of older adults.
This is an educational event that will attract nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physicians, pharmacists, social workers, case managers and licensed professional counselors from across the Southeast.
Quality opportunities for interaction with professionals from various practice settings across the Southeast.
Promote your company’s new products and services
Previous attendance of 130 (+) registrants
Dedicated time with attendees
Encouraged exhibit visitation and engagement with attendee door prizes